Friday, November 21, 2008

you've left me a wreck, and i don't know if that's what you wanted. you have no idea. and so do i. i don't even know what you want with me! i'm so frustrated, so caged up, don't know what to think, don'tknow what to do! did that even mean anything to you? what was it? was i just a sub? a million and one questions. can you even answer them?
omg. i swear, but if i find out that everything was nothing, and nothing but i lie, i swear, you have no idea whati can/will do to you. i can assure you that. no matter how close we are now, make a laughing stock out of me through this, i'll never let you live in peace.

all i'm asking is to be frank with me. you want it, you don't want it, it means anything or nothing to you, just tell me. be truthful with it. don't lead me on. i can deal with it. i already dealt with it one year ago, but then this brought back everything i was trying to cover up. so i'm fucked up. again. i don't want to feel vulnerable but yet you are one of the few who do that to me. fuck.
just. don't. okay. i can't take this right now.

No comments: