Sunday, November 23, 2008

well. okay. i'm bored. i slept at 6 and woke up at 1pm. no, i didn't have another late night out yesterday. i merely stayed at home. there's a malay wedding downstairs. annoying the crap out of me.

previous updates. yesterday i just rotted at home. i can DIE, the day before, i was out. bought a new camera. cos a klutz like me dropped my canon. again. and obviously it spoilt -.- lousy camera. went to funan then esplanade. HAHA, i didn't eat the whole day again, and demello kept texting me to make me eat. thank you girl, but it didn't work. but thanks all the same.

got back at 11. i've been going out everyday. sadd. i'm running ou tof cash, which explains the dreary days at home. anyways, at 1am, i went out again. cabbed down to vp, the driver was a bloody pain in the ass. showed me attitude, and the cab fare the short way was 10 bucks. fuck. i guess i was more like there to stone and get amused, not that i knew them personally.but went home at 6am. cabbed home, another 10 bucks, then slept at 7am. tsk tsk.

anyways, updates here will be backtracked a day or two. reason being, i have an lj now. so i do post there pretty often. i lock the posts so only my closer friends can see it. so yup, check your lj, if you have, for friend requests.

No comments: